Check Octopus Balance
Check remaining balance
Checking the remaining balance on your Octopus is easy. Every time you use it for payment, the balance appears on:
- The Octopus reader
- Your receipt*
*Not all service providers offer receipts.
In addition to your balance, you can also check your last 10 transactions:
- At Octopus Enquiry Machines at MTR stations
- At the Octopus Service Points located at convenient and high traffic locations
- By requesting a printout at an MTR Customer Service Centre (not applicable to Octopus on Apple Pay and Smart Octopus in Samsung Pay) and 7-Eleven or Circle-K outlet (a HK$3 fee will be charged by these service providers)
Download the Octopus App on your mobile device to enjoy the following online services, anytime and anywhere:
- Check the remaining value, the latest transaction records and other information for an Octopus card or Octopus Mobile SIM.
- One-stop sign-up or log-in for Octopus Wallet to make P2P payments with friends and top up your Octopus card, Octopus Mobile SIM, Octopus on Apple Pay or Smart Octopus in Samsung Pay.
- Make online purchases, bill payments and donations at designed online merchants with Octopus Wallet, Octopus card, Octopus Mobile SIM, Octopus on Apple Pay or Smart Octopus in Samsung Pay.
- Enjoy fabulous offers provided by merchants