If you have a Personalised Octopus, you can have your name and photo (optional) printed on it.
Furthermore, you can enjoy Lost Octopus Reporting Service.
Your Octopus is issued to you for your regular use. If your Personalised Octopus is issued on or after 1 October 2017, and has not had any add value or payment transaction for three years, it will become an Inactive Octopus and you may have to pay the Inactive Octopus Administrative Fee. If you no longer need it, please return it to us and collect the deposit and remaining value (if any) to avoid the Inactive Octopus Administrative Fee.
Get Your Personalised Octopus Now!
How to get your Personalised Octopus
- Obtain an application form:
- Download from here.
- At any MTR or Light Rail Customer Service Centres (except Racecourse)
- Complete the form and return all the four pages in person to any one of the following Customer Service Centres:
- At any MTR Customer Service Centres: Chai Wan, Choi Hung, Diamond Hill, Hung Hom, Kwai Hing, Lai Chi Kok, Lam Tin, Lo Wu, Lok Ma Chau, Ocean Park, Quarry Bay (Taikoo Place), Sai Wan Ho, Kennedy Town, Sha Tin, Sheung Shui, Tai Wo Hau, Tung Chung and Yau Tong stations
- At Light Rail Customer Service Centres: Ferry Pier Terminus, Leung King, Tin Yat, Yuen Long