Download Octopus App
Download Octopus App
The all-new Octopus App enables you to enjoy a wide range of services and manage both your Octopus card and O! ePay account with one single app for the following services anywhere anytime:
- Check the remaining value, the latest transaction records and other information¹ of Octopus card / Octopus Mobile SIM;
- One-stop sign-up / log-in O! ePay to make P2P payment with friends and top up your Octopus cards / Octopus Mobile SIM²;
- Make online purchase, bill payment and donation at designed online merchants with O! ePay, Octopus card or Octopus Mobile SIM;
- Enjoy fabulous offers² provided by merchants;
¹ Other information includes Octopus auto-reload amount (applicable to subscribers of the Octopus Automatic Add Value Service (AAVS)), Octopus Reward$ balance (applicable to holders of Octopus Rewards Membership Octopus), enquiry date, time and last reload date either by AAVS or cash.
² Customers must register O! ePay account in order to enjoy certain offers and all O! ePay services.
For details and instructions on the services offered by Octopus App, please click here for more information.
Please click here for the tested NFC Device models and the NFC detection area for selective models.
If your handset cannot download Octopus App from Google Play or other recommended app stores, you can download it after reading the Terms and Conditions below.
Please confirm you have read and agreed the Terms and Conditions of "Octopus" App
Do not accept
- Step-by-step installation instructions
- After reading the Terms and Conditions, tap"Accept and download".
- Pull down the status bar. Once the file download is completed, tap the file downloaded to start installation.
- If your NFC device does not allow installation from "Unknown sources", a notification prompt will be shown. To enable the settings, click "Settings"and then enable the item for "Unknown sources". You may uncheck the above settings after installation is completed.
- Click to install the file again. Tap "Install"when instructed.
- After the application is installed, tap "Open"to use Octopus App.
- You can also start Octopus App through home screen.
- Steps listed above may vary slightly with different NFC Device models.
Remark: Data transmission fee may be charged. For details, please contact your mobile network operator.