Scan QR Codes to Pay Government Bills with O! ePay
O! ePay users can safely and easily pay the following government bills or service fees with Octopus App by scanning the QR code on the bills, and instantly check transaction records.
Water Supplies Department
- Water Bill
Rating and Valuation Department
- Rates and / or Government Rent
Inland Revenue Department
- Profits Tax
- Salaries Tax
- Personal Assessment
- Business Registration Fee
- Branch Registration Fee
- Stamp Duties
- Court Fees
- Property Tax
- Interest on Judgment Debts
- Government General Demand Note
By setting up electronic Direct Debit Authorisation (eDDA) via Octopus App with banks, O! ePay users¹ can instantly top up their O! ePay accounts from bank accounts at anytime with just one app. There's no more logging in to online banking accounts. It's much easier to make online payments using O! ePay.
- Electronic Direct Debit Authorisation (eDDA) is only applicable to O! ePay Plus or O! ePay Pro users.
Please watch this video on how to set up eDDA and pay government bills using O! ePay: