Sold Tourist Octopus
Sold Tourist OctopusSold Tourist Octopus is fun and easy to use, and is accepted all over Hong Kong! Use it for public transport, dining, entertainment, shopping and more. It is the easy way to get the most from your time in Hong Kong!
- Prices do not include deposit or stored value.
- Available type: Adult
# the selling price of Sold Tourist Octopus distributed by 7-Eleven, Circle K and VanGO is HK$39 without any initial stored value included.
* the selling price of Sold Tourist Octopus distributed by China Travel Service (HK) Limited is HK$39 plus an initial stored value of HK$10, total selling price is HK$49.
- Terms & Conditions
- This Octopus is designated as a "Sold Octopus" and is issued subject to the"Conditions of Issue of Octopus" .
- This Octopus functions as a normal Adult Octopus.
- This Octopus has no initial stored value, please add value before using.
- You may return your Sold Octopus for cancellation and we will disable your Sold Octopus and refund to you any remaining value stored on your Sold Octopus. However, we will not refund the cost of your Sold Octopus to you. Once the remaining stored value is refund, your Sold Octopus will be disabled and will not be re-activated subsequently.
- This Octopus has no deposit and is non-returnable.
- If the value on your Octopus is zero or negative, it cannot be used until it is reloaded.
- The Octopus function of this Octopus is covered by warranty from Octopus Cards Limited for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. The warranty is not applicable to Octopus that have been damaged or tampered with, such as bend, write on, scratch, tap or cut it, or paste stickers, photos or accessories on it. Please retain original sales receipt for warranty service.
- Useful Tips
- Holders may add value to their Octopus at all Octopus Authorised Add Value Service Providers with cash up to a maximum of HK$1,000. Please remove the packaging before adding value.
- Place your Octopus steadily over an Octopus reader, hold and wait until you hear a "Dood" sound and there is an indication that the transaction is completed and the remaining value is shown on the screen before removing your Octopus. If the transaction is incomplete because you hold your Octopus too quickly over a reader, please present it over the reader again.
- Please record your Octopus number for future reference. If the Octopus number cannot be identified, Octopus Cards Limited may not be able to refund the remaining stored value on the Octopus.
- Do not hold more than one Octopus, or an Octopus with another contactless smart card, over an Octopus reader at one time.
- Do not tamper with your Octopus, such as bend, write on, scratch, tap, or cut it, or paste stickers, photos or accessories on it. In case of any of the above events, transactions will not be honoured and remaining stored value will not be refunded.