BLACK・Special Edition Octopus
BLACK・Special Edition Octopus
The newly launched BLACK・Special Edition Octopus has a translucent black card face which partly unveiling the smartcard antenna. Featuring the new Octopus logo, to signify how we innovate and to make Hong Kong people's everyday life easier.
BLACK ‧ Special Edition Octopus can save the last 40 transaction records, which can be checked by using the Octopus App or Octopus Service Point.
On sale from 15 April 2019
- MTR Customer Service Centres (except Airport Express, Racecourse and Disneyland Resort stations)
- Octopus Online Shop
- Prices do not include deposit or stored value.
- Available type: Adult
- Terms & Conditions
- This Octopus is designated as a "Sold Octopus" and is issued subject to the "Conditions of Issue of Octopus" .
- This Octopus functions as a normal Adult Octopus.
- This Octopus has no initial stored value, please add value before using.
- This Octopus has no deposit and is non-returnable.
- If the value on your Octopus is zero or negative, it cannot be used until it is reloaded.
- The Octopus function of this Octopus is covered by warranty from Octopus Cards Limited ("OCL") for a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. The warranty is not applicable to Octopus that have been damaged or tampered with, such as bending, writing on, scratching, cutting, or pasting stickers, photos or accessories on it. Please retain original sales receipt for warranty service.
- Except as provided in paragraph 6 above, OCL shall have no obligation to replace this Octopus (whether defective or not).
- This Octopus has a validity period of 7 years from the year of manufacture printed on the packaging and thereafter OCL may at its discretion extend the validity period or announce a date on which the Octopus function shall be disabled without compensation.
- Useful Tips
- Holders may add value to their Octopus at all Octopus Authorised Add Value Service Providers and Add Value Machines with cash up to a maximum of HK$1,000. Please remove the packaging before adding value.
- Place your Octopus steadily over an Octopus reader, hold and wait until you hear a "Dood" sound and there is an indication that the transaction is completed and the remaining value is shown on the screen before removing your Octopus. If the transaction is incomplete because you hold your Octopus too quickly over a reader, please present it over the reader again.
- Holders may use this Octopus to apply for the Octopus Automatic Add Value Service and to register for the Octopus Rewards Programme. Please visit www.octopus.com.hk/aavs or call the application hotline 2266 2338 for details of the Octopus Automatic Add Value Service and visit www.octopusrewards.com.hk for details of the Octopus Rewards Programme.
- Please record your Octopus number for future reference. If the Octopus number cannot be identified, Octopus Cards Limited may not be able to refund the remaining stored value on the Octopus.
- Do not hold more than one Octopus, or an Octopus with another contactless smartcard, over an Octopus reader at the same time.
- Do not tamper with your Octopus, such as bend, write on, scratch, cut it, or paste stickers, photos or accessories on it. Otherwise, transactions will not be honoured and remaining stored value will not be refunded.