Add Smart Octopus now to receive up to $150 Octopus Top-up Value!
Customers who have added Smart Octopus in Samsung Pay can get a welcome offer of $50 and up to $100 spending rebate
Add Smart Octopus in Samsung Pay now to receive up to $150 Octopus Top-up Value!
From 1 July 2019 to 31 July 2019, customers who successfully add Smart Octopus in Samsung Pay will be entitled to offer(s) below which is up to a maximum of $150 Octopus Top-up Value.
|Offer 1||Welcome Offer
The first 6,000 customers who successfully add Smart Octopus in Samsung Pay is entitled to receive $50 Octopus Top-up Value
|Offer 2||Spending Rebate Offer
The eligible customers for Offer 1 will receive $10 rebate for every single transaction of $50 or above using Smart Octopus. Each eligible customer can receive the rebate for a maximum of 10 transactions which is up to a maximum of $100 Octopus Top-up Value in this promotion.
- This promotion is offered on a first-come-first-served basis with a quota of 6,000 eligible customers.
- This promotion is only applicable to customers and eligible devices that have not added Smart Octopus before the promotion period.
- The eligible transaction in Offer 2 includes any successful payment transaction using eligible Smart Octopus. It does not include add value transaction and fund transfer with O! ePay.
- Octopus Top-up Value will be sent to eligible customers via the Octopus App from 19 September 2019 or 20 September 2019. Push notifications will be issued through the Octopus App to eligible customers who have registered their Smart Octopus number in the Octopus App. Eligible customers have to enable the push notification function in the Octopus App to receive the notifications, or check the system message in the app directly and follow the instructions to collect the offers on or before 21 October 2019.
- Terms and conditions apply. For details, please click here.
- For Terms and Conditions for "Welcome Offer and Usage Rebate Promotion for New Smart Octopus in Samsung Pay Customer" which held during 1 May 2019 to 30 June 2019, please click here.