Manager, Customer Relations
Job Reference: (Ref: OCL/OPS/2012-053)
- Manage and monitor the performance of the call centre inbound and outbound teams to ensure the agreed service level and customer requests were up to standard.
- Coordinate and conduct product and customer service training for newly joined and existing Customer Service Representatives to enhance their servicing skills.
- Coordinate and liaise with call centre vendors in order to maintain and continuously improve the customer service levels.
- Streamline the processes and enhance productivity in order to achieve higher efficiency and control measures.
- Responsible for handling complaints received via regulatory bodies, media, customers and stakeholders.
- Work with cross-functional teams on investigation and providing resolutions of complaint cases
- Implement the projects for call centre with departments and stakeholders
- Prepare the call centre management report
- Perform User Acceptance Test related to call centre system
- University graduate with minimum 10 years customer service/call centre /complaint handling experience with at least 5 years in a supervisory position and preferably gained from banking industry.
- Good spoken in English, Mandarin and Cantonese and good written in English and Chinese
- Customer focused, well organized and able to adapt to changes
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Please send your resume, present and expected salary, contact details and quoting the reference number by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org